Re: [OM] Yet More photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet More photos
From: "Richard Keefer" <Ric@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 09:53:49 -0400
Tom,

I am not very familiar with polarizers, if you rotate for one car to
minimize, when the others come through the same corner will the effect
remain the same?

Panning with slower shutter speeds sounds HARD!

Thanks for the input - thankfully my trains move slower than cars But I will
try the polarizer.

Ric