Re: [OM] 50mm 3.5 Macro Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm 3.5 Macro Lens
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:25:01 -0400
Hi John.

Indeed, you missed some tough times on the list. Lucky you! You should be
proud of us, though. We survived and have found much OM subject matter to
discuss. The helping hands are extended again without fear of attack, and we
no longer seem to get all the junk mail we once new.

Congratulations on your aquisition. I've fondled the 50/3.5 in stores, but
never bit. It has a nice feel about it, and has a crispness about it. Your
shipped price is $25 less than a local shop price here in Maryland. Ya dun
good! Have fun with it.

Mickey