RE: [OM] Shops in the UK

Subject: RE: [OM] Shops in the UK
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:39:36 +0100
'Twas I who posted the MXV bit I think, but would also be interested in any
others anyone can recommend.

On a similar topic, I have had my OM-2n for a few weeks now and have had 2
rolls developed from it which I was rather disappointed with.  Think I may
have been a bit adventurous with a camera I wasn't totally familiar with,
but also think the developing was a little less than it should have been !
(bad workmen, tools, and all that !)  Can anyone recommend anywhere in UK
(Surrey / Sussex area) for decent developing (prints mainly) ?  SupaSnaps,
etc., just don't cut it now I have a good camera !

Finally, any Norwegians on here ?  Just asking 'cos I've just been there
with work and was at the recent Royal Wedding.  Took the OM-2n of course,
and a couple of lenses (Zuiko 50mm 1.8; Tokina 28-70; Vivitar 70-205 with 2x
Multiplier).  Am now waiting to develop these shots but am waiting for a
decent developer first !  Didn't get to take any shots of the Wedding itself
as I wasn't allowed to take the camera where I was :( - I was working with
the TV people in the Palace, in the Church, etc.

And no, I'm not related to Daniel, despite the surname !

Still wading through a weeks worth of messages which I missed while away ...

Jon Mitchell