Re: [OM] Bokeh links: Case for Ag-SCHNOZZES?

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh links: Case for Ag-SCHNOZZES?
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 00:31:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/01 8:39:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx writes:

Obligatory [OM] content: I like the bokeh on my 85mm f/2 Zuiko I got a week
ago, and I'm looking for ways to use it!

I have extoled the bokeh of the 85/2 before.  Having done photos of flowers,
my grand daughter and city scenes in San Diego, it is one of my favoriite
lenses.  The bokeh is wonderful.  Go out an use your 85!  You'll love the
results.

Dave Dougherty