Re: [OM] long exposure vibration question and misc.

Subject: Re: [OM] long exposure vibration question and misc.
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:54:42 -0400
I just shot some Impressa this weekend. The printer had a terrible time with
it, color balance-wise. The prints varied widely from greenish to purple.
The scans seem to be fine using Vuescan. The film give very good shadow
detail with relatively low contrast. The colors seem to scan true, but a tad
muted. The grain isn't as fine as I had hoped. I'll post examples later. Too
much to get through right now.

Mickey