Re: [OM] (OT) Wyoming Tourism Council Bulletin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Wyoming Tourism Council Bulletin
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:46:54 -0400
At 11:15 AM 08/22/2001 -0400, you wrote:
In a message dated 8/22/01 7:09:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jpendley@xxxxxxx
writes:

Wister, Owen.  _The Virginian_.

Yes it was set in Medicine Bow, Wyoming.  There is a hotel there called THE
VIRGINIAIN.

Dave Dougherty

I didn't remember that part, and I've never been to Medicine Bow. Been to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone: the regular places touristas like me go--the ones for whom that list is meant. He said it to Trampas, didn't he? Just in case you have a thing for Western novels, let's talk OL.
JP