Re: [OM] (OT) Wyoming Tourism Council Bulletin

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Wyoming Tourism Council Bulletin
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:38:45 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/01 11:19:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Wyoming is the only state in which I have been treated rudely
by the natives, mostly on the road, such as cutting me off and giving
me the universal salute of disdain.

It's unfortunate that you had that experience in Wyoming.  For the most part,
folks there are very friendly and warm.  As a person who has lived in both
Wyoming and California I can say that you find rudeness both places.  In many
areas of Wyoming you can still do busines with a handshake.  The charm is in
the openness of the place and the people.  I hope you get to go back and
enjoy it next time around.

Dave Dougherty