[OM] Re:

Subject: [OM] Re:
From: David <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:25:56 +0200
Hi David,

If you really want to make good shots at the race, will need
fast lenses! I´ll never use zoom lenses and never this rare
zoom that its maximum aperture goes to f 4.x or 5.x. If I were
you I´ll use one Winder2 for shooting at good stability and
if you could use one 180/2,8 (my favourite lens) you´ll never
be disappointed. You can use 1.4X Teleconverter with this lens
and you´ll have one 250/4!!! and of course everything Zuiko.
I worked with 135/3,5 but wide open is very soft and you won´t
get any close shot! Never buy zooms, they seem better lenses
because you have many focal lenght but they have slower f numbers
and they suffer from multiple aberrations, chromatic and spherical.
I have one OM4T 24/2 50/1,2 180/2,8 Winder2 and I can assure you
that I don´t need any more lenses to capture whatever moment.
I am searching two things for completing my equipment, the Zuiko
90/2 macro and one teleconverter 1.4X!!!

Hope this could help you for something and enjoy the race with
Zuiko lenses. ;-)

Best regards,

Dave