RE: [OM] How much film did you shoot

Subject: RE: [OM] How much film did you shoot
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:39:44 -0700
> Your message to the Olympus Mailing list did not get through because Shawn
> Wright has closed the Olympus Mailing list to posts from
> non-subscribers...etc, etc.

So much for keeping my email address out of the archives.
And here is the post again responding to Jim Couch:

> From: Jim Couch

My wife's grandfather was superintendent of the Wenatchee National
Forest for many years and she remembers pack trips with him up into that

area when she was very young. We took our daughter up to the
Enchantments
when she was six so she'll have some memories as well.

Mike