[OM] TOPE 7 and holiday

Subject: [OM] TOPE 7 and holiday
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:31:00 +0200
Hi guys,

Well, it's finally going to happen, in some 3 hours from now my holiday will
start :)

I will probably not be going anywhere, yet with all the stuff to arrange for
the wedding, and having my mother in law visiting us (she's coming over from
Venezuela today) I doubt I will have a lot of opportunities to catch up with
the list posts.

Consequently, in some 2 hours from now, I'll temporarily uns*bscribe from
the list, and will probably s*bscribe my olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx account to
the digest version.

For any and all posts (be they TOPE related, or other posts), please use
that same e-mail address, as that's the one I'll be most likely to check if
I'm going to check my mail.

For the early TOPE birds, submissions can already be sent to that same
address too (as always).

Also, regarding TOPE 7: as anticipated, the theme stays as it has been
defined on the page. Human society it is this time, and the other event will
take place at a later time...

In some 3 weeks from now, my holiday and and then <Arnold Schwarzenegger
quote> "I'll be back"! :)

Cheers!
Olafo