Re: [OM] Help! Can't get scanner installed

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! Can't get scanner installed
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:03:52 EDT
John,
Go into 'Control panel', then 'Systems', then 'devices' and see if the
machine is recongnizing the card...if it is not listed in the list of
devices, your problem is with the scsi installation.
Should it not be recognizing the installation, it is often the software
(driver) installation, not whether the card is seated or not...try
re-installing the card again if it is not listed.

If it is listed, the ready light is on, and the slide holder is firmly
implanted, then call Acer. I put off calling Acer once for eons, thinking I
could figure it out, and they figured it out in about 2 minutes...
Susan Steele
Virginia USA