Re: [OM] quick: B&W film recs.

Subject: Re: [OM] quick: B&W film recs.
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:59:40 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Ken N wrote:

> > Plus-X.  Ignore all other suggestions.  :-)
>
> Ahem, that's what I meant.  Not Pan-X.  Although Ilford Pan-F is
> a good choice, but it's ISO 50.

I vote for Delta 400, for truly all-round versatility.  Can be pushed to
1600 for indoors after dark without too much granularity and pulled back
to 100 for the bright sunshine.  Not on the same roll, though.  Unless
you want to cut off the used bit part way through and develop it
separately (done that before).

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |