RE: [OM] quick: B&W film recs.

Subject: RE: [OM] quick: B&W film recs.
From: "Dave Bulger" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:59:05 -0500
p.j.,

Hehe - if you've only received two suggestions, you're doing better than
I thought you would.  Then there's the Ilford Delta stuff (yuk -- I
don't get along with it), Agfa's stuff, etc...

Plus-X is ISO125 film.  Nice tonality, nice grain.  Tri-X is ISO400 or
ISO320 film.  Classic tonality, decent grain.

Souped -- developed in
D76 -- One of Kodak's old-time developers.  The combination of Tri-X &
D76 is well known for it's "classic" tonality.

1:1 -- use D76 at a 1-part developer and 1-part water dilution.

Have fun!

Dave