[OM] OT Controls the List

Subject: [OM] OT Controls the List
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:13:44 -0700
I do not pay much attention to the OT stuff on the list. It usually goes straight to the trash if it is labelled. As a result I have no idea why some people want to throw Oben off the list.

However it is sad to say that this wonderful list is going to hell in a handbasket because of the people who insist on maintaining off topic chat. Now there are dozens of people flaming and insulting each other on issues that are unrelated to the list. Many of these angry people are the same ones who insisted on maintaining off topic threads.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California