[OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!) Part II

Subject: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!) Part II
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:37:01 -0500
Oben,

In anticipation of your well spelled & polysyllabic reply (exclusive of the
personal insults), please note the following:

1. Yes, I'm capable of filtering your name and address from my emails.  As a
matter of fact, I tried that during your last sociopathic episode.  Didn't
work.  I still got to enjoy your vitriolic musings in quotes from other
listees.  None of these quotes, BTW, had anything to do with OM equipment or
it's use.  Just more insults and justifications for your absurd behavior.

2. No, your attacks on Ken, Tom, etc. have nothing to do with me directly.
When good guys that contribute good things to this list speak of leaving due
to your obnoxiousness, however, it starts concerning me very quickly.  We've
already lost Tom's member pricing due directly to you.  When your odious
(woo hoo!) spewing starts taking things away from me, I get involved.

3. Your time as the list bully is over, dude.  Trust me.  I'll do my
personal best to make your act of retrieving your mail as unpleasant as
possible.

Love,

Dave