[OM] OM 1 and 1/3 EV Value

Subject: [OM] OM 1 and 1/3 EV Value
From: "Pachon" <jcpachon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:16:45 -0500
First of all, I want to introduce me, my name is Juan Carlos Pachon and I
sign the mail Pachon, I have been listen the forum but now I have a subject
to send.
I have being in use an OM1 an OM2n for long time, but only at this time I
will going to start at the Zone Sistem, I like the OM1 because this device
has the option to stop the mirror and at the OM2-n I like the ligth mesure
sistem whit the option to do 1/3 Exposure shots.
The question is : ¿ When an OM1 I place the red line of the shuter ring
between two values, example 1/15 and 1/30 I obtain an real 1/3 EV Value ?

att
Pachon

P.D. Thanks for your answers.