Re: [OM] OM 1 and 1/3 EV Value

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 1 and 1/3 EV Value
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:32:26 +0100
Hello Pachon,

Welcome to the list!  Hopefully you'll find it helpful, with just the
occasional war now and then...  But about your question - with the
shutter speed this doesn't work - the mechanics only allow the shutter
speeds on the ring, so I'm told.  But on the aperture ring you can set
it between stops and that works fine.

Buena suerte!

Roger