[OM] Help For a Newbie..

Subject: [OM] Help For a Newbie..
From: Dan <voseds@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:09:17 -0700
Please don't flame me if i ask a question you all might find stupid.  I have an
OM10 with manual adapter, i have a 50mm/1.8, as well as a vivitar series 1
70-210/3.5 lens.  I see all these wonderful pictures of star trails and things
with people saying they are 30 minute, 50 minute exposures.. How do I keep the
shutter open that long to take a picture like that?  again i know it's a lame
question for most of you, but i am extremely new to cameras... thanks for the
help.

-Dan