Re: [OM] Re: motor drives, models (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: motor drives, models (OT)
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:25:36 EDT
Dear Bill,

<< I know this: really good fashion models
 look almost featureless without their makeup. This is part of what makes
 them good models; they are like a blank canvas that is able to communicate
 with a camera. >>

I agree this seems true, but why then do the _most_utterly_famous_ models
seem to have distinctive features and an unforgettable face, usually? Maybe
it's because that lets them also get big in TV, film, pop music, etc?

And you guys are wickedly luring me and other victims towards the thought,
"Hmmm. I wonder if that MD1 would go nicely on my OM-1N, 2N, 2SP, or 4Ti? Now
lets do a quick search of about 80 UK camera stores ... !"

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/