Re: [OM] Re: motor drives, models (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: motor drives, models (OT)
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:59:36 +1000

And you guys are wickedly luring me and other victims towards the thought,
"Hmmm. I wonder if that MD1 would go nicely on my OM-1N, 2N, 2SP, or 4Ti? Now
lets do a quick search of about 80 UK camera stores ... !"

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/

Be a contrarian... you'll have Buckley's chance of finding one with all the hype about the MD 1. I suggest no one sells their MD 2 either... next week someone will rave about theirs and then we'll have another round of buying.

Get a Bounce grip 2 or a T45 or something that hasn't been discussed here. You'll have more chance of getting one!