Re: [OM] e*Bay laugh...

Subject: Re: [OM] e*Bay laugh...
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 21:53:33 -0500
Isn't it the truth.

I've found in my own case another reason to snipe things. It keeps me
from paying more than I really want to. I look at the item, decide my
price, set up the snipe, and walk away... If I get it fine, if not, oh
well. Before I started this practice, I tended to get "auction fever."

I've yet to go with what seems to be the T. Scales approach though. Set
up a snipe with ridiculously low prices on anything I might want, and be
happy with what I end up with. No guts, no glory I'm afraid. :-) The
funny thing is, it seems to work!

--
Jim