Re: [OM] eyesight vs. focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] eyesight vs. focusing
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 23:24:18 -0700
OK Thanks for all the info. Here's the deal: I am using OM-4T with the diopter adjustment. When the split prism matches, the matt screen also seems to be the clearest. (I think I may have put in a Beattie screen 15 years ago...). When I use the Pentax Z-5 Autofocus camera, when it snaps into focus, I also see the picture clearest too. So may be I am OK?

I guess the ultimate proof is this. I can't decipher the handwriting 100%:
O.D. Distance:
Rl (?) +0.75 x155 (some mark) 1/2 BUP
O.S.:
-0.25 +0.25 x030 (same funny mark) 1/2 Brown

So do I have the problem? I have my eyes checked last year, keep meaning to get a pair of glasses.