[OM] [OT] 'Diaphragm' -> OM equipment in shops is drying up?

Subject: [OM] [OT] 'Diaphragm' -> OM equipment in shops is drying up?
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:16:29 EDT
<< Very little OM equipment. There was a boxed 50mm f/1.8 in Jessop's (no
 price), and nothing in Morris. my impression is that here in the UK, the
 OM equipment in shops is drying up rapidly.
 Chris Barrett
 Malvern >>

When I got my old T-10 Ringf Flash 1 from Jessops a few weeks ago, the
manageress looked through their buying-in book. It had "DO NOT BUY" printed
against a whole load of OM items, including the T-10, which had been knocking
around their stores for ages.

A rumoured 35mm f/2.8 PC Shift on their internet site caused a lot of phone
calls, but I am not sure they ever had one.

Anyone who goes in looking for OM stuff, ask if they can look in their buy-in
list and see if they still buy lenses! I will if I am in Jessops soon.

Jessops have usually had between 189 and 200 or so OM bodies in total over
the last couple of months, so they are a good potential source at the moment.

I don't work for Jessops by the way!

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/