[OM] Tamron 90mm

Subject: [OM] Tamron 90mm
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 09:28:15 EDT
All this talk of the Tamron macro 90mm 2.5 has me thinking that at less
than $100 I should think of buying the one my local store has. It seems
to be in close to perfect condition. The question I have is - I guess
that there are two versions of this lens, the 49mm and 55mm ones. The one
here is a 49mm version. If I'm right do they both use the same extension
tube for 1:1? If not how do you tell the difference between the tubes.

Thanks,

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA