Re: [OM] If a Leica can do it so can my OM

Subject: Re: [OM] If a Leica can do it so can my OM
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:15:10 -0700
Boys, boys, boys!

We've had our quota of flame wars for one week!

Various views exist on the reason for our recent server outage:

1.  Our list has come to the attention of the Canadian Bureau for the
Enforcement of Civility and Moderation in Daily Life.  The Bureau
ordered an immediate 36 hour "cooling off" period.
2.  The e-mail attachments stripped from "Anabelle", "Nigerian widows"
and the "Seven Dwarfs" clogged the server's cooling fans, resulting in
overheating of the circuits.
3. A rampaging near-sighted moose in search of a mate mistook a
high-voltage tower for a romantic rival, and "head butted" same,
resulting in the loss of current throughout the province.

Finally, there is "no truth" in the rumor that a Lawes rocket was fired
into the control room from a Corvette ZR with Texas plates. <g>

Bill Stanke