Re: [OM] If a Leica can do it so can my OM

Subject: Re: [OM] If a Leica can do it so can my OM
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:22:11 -0400
on 8/3/01 4:27 PM, Barry B. Bean at bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:32:56 -0400, Michael Darling wrote:
>
>> 1.  [FS] Fridays.  Fridays are when people post what they have for sale.
>
> Just so long as we also have FS Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, et al.
>
> How many times do we need to reinvent the f%^&0n wheel on this
> issue?

Sorry, guess I hadn't read through the past exchanges about this.  Maybe it
was before my time on the list.

This seems to work well for the 'other' list, but it was only a suggestion.
In light of recent discussions, I thought I'd throw it out into the
collective pool and see what happens.

Sorry for wasting the bandwidth.

Mike