RE: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: RE: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:17:44 -0400
Until this year I only used the T32 with my OM equipment. I used to feel as you mentioned that the T20 was really not for the professional user. Now I also have two T20s. I bought the T20 for several different reasons than what you have mentioned. First, the T32 is much heavier, and has caused one of my OM 4Ts to have a loose flash mount. Second, the T32 can be overpowering for p&s type shooting. Third, it is much easier to carry a T20 in my pocket for fill flash work. Fourth, when I combine the T32 on the BG2 (bounced) with the T20 on the camera I get a very much improved look for use in large rooms. And fifth, the T20 are easier to control when used for macro or multiple flash use because of their reduced light output.

Gregg