Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:20:07 +1000
At 06:06 PM Wednesday 1/08/2001, you wrote:
It_was_an attempt at humor in relation to the way the post I responded to was
worded. And, as I already said, that maybe T-20 prices are becoming more
reasonable compared to other more powerful TTL flashes such as the ones Metz,
Vivitar, etc. make.

Larry

I tend to agree with that. The fact is that the T-20 has a P&S sort of flavour. Definitely not a professional piece of equipment. Less power and coverage angle than a T32. About the only thing I like about the T-20 is its pocketability but wouldn't use mine much.

The T20 TTL Auto connector that was made for it to be connected to TTL cables is probably the best thing that came out of the T20. I use those with the SCA 321 adapter with more powerful SCA compatible flashes to get them off camera. Now those things are probably worth $45 judging from their rarity.

I believe the T20 is so prevalent that eBay will tend to price them about right in the long run, and I don't think they are worth $45. Time will tell.

OC