Re: [OM] Tripod collars on lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripod collars on lenses
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:49:47 +1000
Had exactly this problem using a Manfrotto 190 with 141RC head with a
300/4.5 - winder 2 collision. Used a focussing stage from a Minolta bellows
for a while as I had it for macro work anyway. I use a monopod with the 300
mostly now and sold the 190 when a 055 with Joystick head came by. I
haven't tried that combo with a collar yet, though.
Andrew