Re: [OM] OM-2n, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n, etc.
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:08:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/01 2:51:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Right, better brace my bank manager for the huge amount of accessories I'm
> going to want to buy now .... Motor Winder, etc ....

Don't say we didn't warn you!  You are well and throughly infected with
Zuikophrenia Acquistiona.  There is no know cure.  Occasional abstinence is a
help.  But then the malady suddenly will overpower you.  So to borrow a line
from an old, old joke, "Relax and enjoy it!"

Dave Dougherty