Re: [OM][OT] Odd question, an end...

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Odd question, an end...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:11:53 +0100
All right, all right... you are bilingual - if you can call Oz a
"lingua".  And... you just got lucky with the game, innit!

;-).

Chris

Strewth - dya think the Septics know what a Pom is either? :)
Too bloody right they don't.
(Told ya I was bi-bloody-lingual!)
The anthem is "Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie - Oi, Oi, Oi" - you'll hear it again at
the Third Test!
AndrewF

I was waiting for that AndrewF!  Just remember that you are a Pom...

It was a gift to our antipodean offspring (:>)) and I can't believe
that he walked into it... or that you took so long to take advantage
and to quote the "Oz Anthem"

Chris

ps I think you'll find that whingeing has an 'e', like swingeing ;-),
and that our US friends don't come across it very often. cb.

Bloody whinging Poms......
AndrewF