Re: [OM] Odd question, an end...

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd question, an end...
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:30:39 +0100 (BST)
Well I'm sorry I offended folks with a simple
difference of opinion, and I apologize if anyone had
got offended. I was simply stating my opinion and if
you don't agree with me then thats fine.
But for those of you who brand me "anti American"
would you say the same things if I was American? Is it
ok for Americans to criticize their own country? If
yes, then I will go back to slagging off Englands crap
rail system.... 8-)

Chris