Re: [OM] Odd question, nothing to do with Olympus...

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd question, nothing to do with Olympus...
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:06:30 -0700
No, just the truth. The last car I owned was back in 1986. Ford
Thunderbird Turbo Coupe.
Nice car with a turbo-charged 4 cylinder that put a few v-8's to shame.
Kept it two years and traded it in for a Ford Truck. I'm just not a
"car" person,they don't fit my lifestyle. I currently own a '97 Ford
F-150 4x4 Club Cab. I can haul lots and lots of OM stuff in it. I've got
a bogen tripod and monopod that stay in the truck. I hunt,fish and hang
out in little redneck beer joints ,don't think I'd last long driving a
car named Elise.
On the other hand I'm a member of the Memphis Racquet Club and a
volunteer committee chair person for St Jude Childrens Hospital and my
truck fits in just fine there also.
My wife of 22 years is a firm car person, partial to Mercedes, but
that's her choice,she buys it and she makes the payments. That's why we
get along so well. :>)