Re: [OM] OTF metering vs Spot/Mem/ESP / OM-2S Program Flash. For Curtis

Subject: Re: [OM] OTF metering vs Spot/Mem/ESP / OM-2S Program Flash. For Curtis.
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:17:15 -0700
You own what is arguably the best SLR ever constructed. I think it is without a doubt the most capable out in the field. I went a long time before I busted for one of these. Now I own three (actually, one's a 4Ti, acquired a month or so ago from B&H--I guess we could call that a distinction without a difference), and if I wasn't relatively poor, and if I still worked in the game I'd probably buy more still. Come to think of it, I'd likely buy a 3Ti instead, just to finally get my paws around one for real.

(eventhoughimsuretheyrenotworthit...headded)

Tris