Re: New OM List... [OM] OT : Off Topic Posts are drowning out content.

Subject: Re: New OM List... [OM] OT : Off Topic Posts are drowning out content.
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:17:26 +1000

In addition:

I should have added that list members are able to select whether they receive mail in HTML or plain Text or even optimised for their mail program. It has some really nice features in that way that make the mailing list experience a lot more pleasant. So there shouldn't be the complaints that people have sometimes regarding the HTML issue.

Moreover you can mail in any format you like. The server takes care of delivering mail to everyone in their selected format.

I checked this site over many times, joined another list as a test and they are stable and work very smoothly.

Thought all those things were also important, hence the post.

Oben

http://www.coollist.com/subscribe.html

Name of List: zuiko

No offense, but I'll stay right here, thanks.

Tom

> >If someone wants to start an OM list that is hosted to maintain topic and
> >decorum I will be happy to switch.
>
> Winsor,
>
> Join now at:
>

> http://www.coollist.com/subscribe.html
>
> Name of List: zuiko
>

> No spam, no virii as non members cannot post.

Dr. Oben O. Candemir MBBS Syd Uni.