Re: [OM] Gitzo service sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Gitzo service sucks
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:04:40 -0400
I've worked with Gitzo carbon fibers in the field (not mine...manhattan photo
district photographers that I was assisting in the field), and had them break
often. In my experience they simply are not the absolute uncontested best.
Working with these at professional city level, doesn't compare to "knowing"
photographers who "want" them. Its rediculous to dismiss other opinions, as a
"joke". Also, I was the one stuck having to deal with Gitzo for repair. To
repeat the mantra "Gitzo Service Sucks".

Larry