Re: [OM] travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)

Subject: Re: [OM] travelling to cuba (u.s. citizen...)
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:38:06 +0100 (BST)
I read an article on the net about the fact Bush is
trying to clamp down on US citizens travelling to
Cuba, enforcing the $7500 fine you may have to pay if
they find out, apparently I have also heard that you
can bung a customs official $20 or so (in Cuba) and
they won't stamp your passport, a useful tip?
Its funny how Americans (I'm English) describe the US
as the land of the free, restricting someones travel
around the world seems to be something that China
would do?

Chris

--- james olson <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > i
am considering a photo travel (OM) to cuba during