Re: [OM] "When was it made?" question

Subject: Re: [OM] "When was it made?" question
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:35:10 +0200

A point worth remembering is that Black OM-4T(i)'s first appeared in 1990. I
suspect that production of Champagne OM-4T(i)'s ceased at that point; there must
have been quite a few unsold Champagne's at that time that were sold over the
next few years.

mvh / regards
Roger Key

Just to complete the comparison, my 4T with SN: 1175xxx shows in the film
compartment TNJ1 29. I seem to see a space between the 1 & the 2.

Larry