[OM] FS: Execup1 and pancake 2/40mm lens

Subject: [OM] FS: Execup1 and pancake 2/40mm lens
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:28:28 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

I'm going step by step to normal working level
this means too I have some time now to sort out some stuff I don't need

anybody interested in an Eyecup 1 ?
I can vaguely remember there was an discussion about prices
some weeks (or month) ago for them but do you think I
found the thread ?

It looks like it had only little usage, since I'm every now and then
not really sure what 'mint' or 'ex++' means I describe it.

The rubber has only some fingerprint on it, I cleaned them and it looks
very nice. The metal part shows no sign of wear. I have no idea
about the dioptric correction lens in it, I had a short check
with the build in corrrection in a 4Ti an it seems it is less then
you can adjust on the body.

If anybody needs this please make me an offer. S&H from Germany for this
item will cost ~ 5 DEM (~$2.50).
I'm sure we can work something out so I will get another small item or the
money for it (i.e. so no DEM to $ exchange fees will be neccesary)
- possible another list member who owe me some little $$ can collect the
$ for US citizens. Same goes for Canada citizens.

and

2.0/40mm pancake FS !
(I don't need two of them). I will sell the nice one with the box and
the instruction sheet.

Detailed description will follow in one or two days.

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany