RE: [OM] another long, mulit-subject post

Subject: RE: [OM] another long, mulit-subject post
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:01:25 -0400
>I'm sorely tempted to ask you if you're going to do a proper restoration
and
>have horribly unreliable electricals on this car...

>Here for you
>Jim  8^)<

Amazingly, I say as I knock on wood, the only electrical problems I've had
with this car in 26 years and 49,000 miles have been with the overdrive
switch, which only needed cleaning, and the headlight switch, which had to
be replaced a couple of times, and I carry a spare in the glove box, or
"cubby," as I believe it's called over there.

OM content: I have pictures taken with an OM-4.  In fact, before I started
taking it apart, I shot three 36-exp. rolls of Fujicolor so I wouldn't
forget what went where when putting it back together.

Walt