Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:49:41 EDT
Wow.  John Robinson, 40 miles to the nearest pro lab, John Lind, 60 miles...
I guess I'm the lucky one, going about 25 miles to Prolab in Fremont (it
feels like 40, with Seattle's traffic.  Of course, there is one lab closer in
downtown Seattle, but there isn't the fun of Fremont there.  Might give the
other lab a try, just to see if they are any cheaper and as good.  Either
way, no more 1 hr./drug store/Walmart/Safeway developing for me.  One
experience with a pro lab, and I'm sold.

Rich