Re: [OM] OM-4T strange behaviour

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T strange behaviour
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:44:05 -0400
The only thing you can do is:  if you have a small screwdriver, check
tightness of 4 screws which hold bottom cover on.  Tighten as necessary.
The bottom completes the battery connection from + side of battery to camera
casting.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000