[OM] Self-serving post

Subject: [OM] Self-serving post
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:56:12 -0500
As some of you may know (particularly the people that sold them to me), I've
made some fairly major purchases recently. Don't have them in yet, but all
the talk about buying from list members got me thinking, so I thought I'd
post a bit prematurely.

As always, I will post to the list first with what I hope are considered
fair list prices.  Everything I sell comes with a no-questions-asked return
policy, so your initial risk is pretty low.

Just to give you a feel, I'll have lots of bodies (ex: 1n, 1n Black, 2
Black, 2n, 2n Black, 2S, 4, 4T, 4T Black) and lots of lenses (ex: 24/2.8,
28/2.8, 35/2.8, 85/2, 100/2.8, 200/4, 300/4.5, 28-48/4, 35-105/3.5-4.5,
75-150/4, 65-200/4, 50-250/5) plus lots of accessories.

All told, I added 16 bodies and 31 Zuikos. Amazingly, just two purchases.
Unfortunately, it means we have a couple of listmembers (who shall remain
nameless unless they choose to come forward) that are leaving the fold.

Everything is already posted on my site www.zuikoholic.com   If the
condition is UKN, it means I don't have it yet.  If you're interested in
anything, go ahead and email me at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I'll keep track
and contact you when I check it out.  Some should arrive this week.

I had promised myself I was going to stop buying for awhile, but couldn't
pass it up. What can I say.

This sounds a little commercial, and for that I apologize. Mostly I am
expanding my own collection with a few prized items, but in the process got
lots more than I need.

To the newer members that don't know me, I have sold a lot of equipment to
list members. I hope all the purchasers would consider it a positive
experience.

Tom Scales