Re: [OM] *ANOTHER* Self-serving post

Subject: Re: [OM] *ANOTHER* Self-serving post
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:48:12 -0400
I think I noticed it while browsing.....about $375 if I remember correctly.
Don't know what is included.....a complete one has base unit, flash unit
(with sensor and calculator panel), grip strap, short ttl cable, nicad pack,
and charger....don't remember any other parts.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA