[OM] Questions about Metz 32ct3 flash...

Subject: [OM] Questions about Metz 32ct3 flash...
From: Michael Bokämper <snmiboka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:33:18 +0200
Hello all,
After reading all your mails for quite a while, I finally have a
question, too. I have a Metz 32ct3 flash lying around and plan to get a
suitable sca adapter (a sca321 for Praktica & Oly) soon to fit it on my
beloved Olympus system. Now my questions: Does anyone have experience
with this flash on an OM-2n? Does the TTL work well? Will I be able to
use it off the camera with the right autocord cable as well?
Thanks!
Michael Bokämper