Re: [OM] End of Products??? #2548

Subject: Re: [OM] End of Products??? #2548
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 05:29:53 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/01 2:54:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have in front of me an Olympus 2001 Product Brochure
>  that I recieved direct from Olympus USA not to long ago. It lists the
> following
>  OM system items:
>snip<

My gosh!  All those (obvious misprints?) kinda tell me they have relegated
the OM stuff to a bottom tier flunky.  Sad.  Wouldn't surprise me to learn
that list was put together by somebody totally unfamiliar with it all, as
everyone who is anyone is now working on digital, fulltime.

Remember when computers were going to make books obsolete?  Keep hope alive.

Rich