Re: [OM] mirror lens and #1-7 screen

Subject: Re: [OM] mirror lens and #1-7 screen
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:26:37 -0400
I like it a lot.  I take it to the beach often (it's very bright here in FL
so the f8 isn't really a problem).  It's a little low on contrast (like most
mirrors) but you can't beat the low weight and short length for convenience.
The doubler works very well but you do need a clear day (pollution becomes
very obvious).
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA