Re: [OM] mirror lens and #1-7 screen

Subject: Re: [OM] mirror lens and #1-7 screen
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:11:12 +1000
Bruce
I was going to ask if anyone on list had the TamronSP 500/8 mirror as I
just picked one up fairly cheaply - already had the matched doubler. Shot a
roll of 800ISO with it in the local park yesterday (kangaroos, monopod,
ND2X filter - mostly around 1/500th) but haven't got them developed yet.
How do you like it? How well does it work with the doubler? Any opinions,
ideas appreciated.
AndrewF