Re: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s

Subject: Re: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:01:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/01 10:11:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I saw my black OM2 in a shopping window, pretty much worn and obviously
more experienced than I was. Although mostly using an OM4Ti today (you see
what Zuikoholism does), I still regard my OM2 the first place. It's the look
and feel, but also the simple fact that control of sharpness, time and
aperture makes the photos.

 If I ever gave up the OM thing, I'd still keep the OM2 for that reason.

You see??? Bernd understands...
SS

Susan Steele
Virginia USA