RE: [OM] 200/2

Subject: RE: [OM] 200/2
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:14:40 -0700
He's probably lurking right now beneath your feet, chuckling at this dense human form
through a crack in the floor of your porch.

Tris

At 11:25 AM 7/12/01 -0400, you wrote:
And this should be RE: [OM] 100/2, but I'm in idiot mode this morning.
I've got an OM-4Ti and the 100/2 staked out in my back yard at the end of a
50-foot remote release for the motor drive by a chipmunk's hole, and my
attention is more there than where it should be.  It's time the little
bugger popped back out for another exposure.

Walt Wayman